function click(e) { if (document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(message); return false; } } if (document.layers) { if (e.which == 3) { alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers) { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=click; // --> DINGDONG!!

Birthday

On 25th May, gotten a surprise!
my mummy gotten my friends in crusade to come and join in the celebration.
Though some message was leak, but i am indeed still surprise with the amount of people over, and wat my mummy did for me. =)

mmm.. guess my face didnt show it?
I am indeed very happy with my friends coming all the way down to boon lay though some live around the east area. =)

thank my family too, for celebrating with me.
I dont remember much surprises in my life, seems planned and ask me to invite friends *that when i am really young.
But this is really a surprise surprise. haha.

____________________________________________________________________

Previously was still struggling with an issue, thank God for not giving up me; and once again I chose to serve God, and look upon Him, and wait.
Really wait, wanting to know the answer very much, but God has his plan for me.
So I gonna sit down, and open my ears and set my heart right, and waiting Him to sent me. =)


Ever since back from the trip, and back to school; everything seems quite in a mess and lost.
Yearning to hear from Him, but He chose to remain silent.
Guess is gonna be a big big challenge again. =/
But guess God will prepare me.
yup.


*Ding Dong*
@ 8:50 PM


0 ..comment(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




******














Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com