function click(e) { if (document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(message); return false; } } if (document.layers) { if (e.which == 3) { alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers) { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=click; // --> DINGDONG!!

part 2 to my back

Went to see a chinese doctor for the back which hurts for the past few days, not able to sit and stand properly, cant bend forward or backwards, not able to sleep properly too.

as the doctor is checking what wrong, realize that the left side (which is my sprained ankle + the bang side) is 1 inch differ from my right side, and the nerves and muscle really hurts.
dont really know how to say, want to know, ask me in person ya. hee hee.

After the visitation is better le, my back can somehow bend, Thanks and Praise God for that, coz in the morning i thought i will be paralyzed on the bed cause I just cant get up, but but still manged to sit up on the bed while biting my teeth. hee

Praise and Thank God that i am still able to walk and get back each day. =)


*Ding Dong*
@ 10:58 PM


0 ..comment(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




******














Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com